Many diseases are prevailing around us. For all of them, we have medical institutions that help the patients to get better. One such disease that is prevalent around us is addiction. The institution that helps patients in dealing with various addiction are rehab centers. Like so many other diseases, with proper care and treatment, we can also manage addiction. One only needs to find the drug rehab center suited to the patient. There are various drug rehabilitation programs available if one is willing to enrol in them. The program is very beneficial for the patient as well as their loved ones. It has several advantages, such as inpatient drug rehab center is more successful than their counterparts. There the patients focus on not only the physical aspect of their addiction but also their mental well-being.
It is important to concentrate on mental well-being because the root cause of any addiction is instability in one’s mind. You can easily classify drug rehabilitation programs into various types.
Classification of Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- Traditional- One such program is a traditional one as they follow a generalist approach in the treatment. The therapies work on almost anyone. Such centers based their treatment on medication and others. Such treatment is covered by Health insurance companies as well.
- Holistic- They do not follow the traditional approach of rehab treatment. Comprehensive methods are often put to use in these drug rehab centers, which makes them more successful. This is the reason they are not for everyone.
- Faith- various centers that base their treatment on the concept of faith. They take the help of various religions of the world such as Christianity, Jewish, Buddhism to cure the addiction of the patients.
- Pet-based therapy- In this type of therapy center, one gets to keep their pet. They allow keeping their pets with them in the center as they help to deal with anxiety. One can have their dogs or cats with them over the tough period of their time.
- Luxury Rehabilitation Center- These centers are for people who have money in their pockets. These centers provide the utmost care to their patients and have exuberant charges for their treatment. Such center treatments are not covered by health insurance sometimes, and they are covered partially.
Period of Drug Rehabilitation Center
The period for rehab programs depends upon the condition of the person. Generally, there are four types of duration which the center follow such as-
- 1 Month- Under this program, the patient stays in the center for four weeks. After the end of their session of 4 weeks, they can either live in the center or return to their own house.
- 2 Months- Under this, people live in rehab for 60 days. These long-term programs are for patients having serious conditions.
- 3 Months- 1 month and two months are successful programs. This 90-day program is just an option for patients who find it hard to leave their addiction in less period.
- 1 Year- Under this program, the period is one year and above. These therapy sessions are for people with the extreme condition of addiction. Under this, the party lives for one year or more than one year and creates new habits to cure their condition.
Inpatient drug rehab
Inpatient drug rehab is successful in various regions because they know the source of their problem and addiction. So they pinpoint the exact problem and try to rectify it. People going in there all together find an entirely new version of life. Behind those doors of the facility, there is a community of people who are ready to accept them as patients rather than an addict.
Addiction is one of the deadliest diseases that grips people and changes the entire personality of a person. With help of rehab centers, there is hope for people suffering from addiction and they can after their treatment live their life in a good manner. As there are many people who fear addiction but the idea of rehab is scarier for them. This is where these centers come into the limelight as they try to erase the fear of rehab and give people a clean lifestyle.
Rehab facility gives you and your kith and kins the tools to walk the life of detoxification. The therapy sessions are designed to provide a rigid program to become successful in the journey and provide them the support system they need to come back into society.
The rehab centers like inpatient rehab Arkansas are made in such a way that it not only cures addiction but helps in various situations such as gambling, alcohol, etc. The name does not do justice to these facilities as there are so many things that this place do and people have so much to learn about such place. As they have a preconceived notion about the name rehab that they generally don’t want to go or send their loved ones here. These facilities are all about helping people in their hard times and creating a support system for them. As they know that there is a high chance for positive recovery of a patient.