There are some fats in our body that are very tough and hard to remove no matter how much you exercise and how many diets you have tried, and this could be frustrating. With the technology that we have now, there are a ton of non-surgical procedures that you could choose from to help you with these stubborn fats like lipo sculpt treatment from Sculpt Away. Here is body sculpting: basic questions about Lipo Sculpt.
What does Lipo Sculpt Do?
Lipo Sculpt is used to shrink some of your stubborn fat in specific areas. And giving you and everyone else an alternative from liposuction in a non-surgical sense. It provides you instant and permanent results using lasers that could meet the fat cells away.
Is Lipo Sculpt Permanent?
Yes, Lipo Sculpt could deliver you permanent results since once that fat cells are dead. They would be flushed out from your body naturally and those fat cells won’t come back anymore. But this does not mean that the rest of your body won’t produce more fat cells. You are still going to have to exercise daily and go on a healthy diet to retain or improve the figure that your body has now.
How Many Sessions Do You Need?
The sessions that you are going to have to do to see the effective result would depend on how big the area you want to get done. The bigger the area, the more sessions you are going to have to take to get the full area.
How Does Body Sculpting Work?
Before Lipo Sculpt
- During your consultation, you are going to have to talk about some of the following information:
- Goals and why you are getting this procedure
- Medical histories like allergies, previous surgeries, and some of your health conditions
- Vitamins and some of the over-the-counter drugs that you are currently taking
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug use
- After the initial consultation, they are going to examine the part of the body that you are wanting to change, draw on the specific areas, take pictures, and provide you with some of the options that you could make, and tell you what they think is best for your situation.
- Once you have chosen the type of procedure you would like, they are obligated to discuss the risks and options for you, including the anesthesia and the possible pain that you are going to be in.
- Once all of that is out of the way, you are going to sign a consent form and get your physical exam.
During Lipo Sculpt
- First, they are going to provide a robe or a hospital gown that you are going to have to wear,
- They are going to show you where you would be sitting, then position you in a chair or a table, depending on where you are getting the procedure.
- Using a marker, they are going to put a mark on the part of your body that you are targeting.
- It depends on the next type of lipo sculpt that you are getting, but they would inject something to the part of the area where you want some of your fat to be removed.
- Again, depending on the procedure you are taking, they are going to either use a paddle or want to the part in order to deliver cold or heat, laser beams, or ultrasound waves.
After Lipo Sculpt
You are going to be instructed about the following:
- Gives you some medications, oils, and pills that you would be able to control the pain that you are going to possibly feel and to avoid infection.
- Instructions on how to take care of your drains and how to change your bandages.
- You have to stay out of the sun, especially on the part that you just got the procedure on.
- Be mindful of the activities that you do so that you could avoid blood clots.
- They are going to give you a list of possible complications. And tell you to report back to them immediately if you are feeling any of those unusual symptoms.
Advantages of Body Sculpting
- You are going to get smoother skin.
- The targeted part of your body would be more defined
- There would be some improvement of symptoms
- More noticeable results after the surgery
Using Lipo Sculpt would give you instant results, and for $250 a treatment. And you could get some of your stubborn fat flushed away and be one step closer to your ideal body.