Home is where the heart is. Your home can be yours or rental, but it seems the world to you. Household needs certain basic things that make it complete. Again, there are accessories that make your household look amazing and beautiful. Here are top 10 home appliances that every household must have.
1. A Bookshelf in the Living Room: Book is one such partner of life that never leaves you alone. You get older and gradually everyone goes away from your life. Then this book becomes the dependence of your life. Even if you are not a pro-reader or a book-worm, you must have a designer bookshelf filled with some classic books. If you are a reader, then stuff your bookshelf with your favorite genre of books. This is one must appreciation from the guests who visit your house once and forever.
2. A good washroom: Hygiene is one of the first things to keep in mind when you are planning for home. A clean and clear washroom with adequate water supply must be the top of your accessories list. It does not need to be a designer one, but the washrooms must always be clean and smell good. There are certain air-fresheners that you must always keep in the bathrooms to keep it fresh. Sometime, some home-plants also keep the bathroom hydrated and fresh. Do not forget to stack extra towel sets as you might have uninformed guests.
3. Quality Mattress and Bed-side Tables: We all spend most of the time outside our house every day. So, to keep the balance of our body and work, we need a good sleep. So, a good mattress can reduce all your day’s wariness and get you some good sleep. Having one or two bed side tables is to keep the essential things around. You can keep your specs and medicines you need to take immediately after you wake up and water on those tables. You can get some beautiful designs of tables by applying kohls coupons. Some believe keeping these tables have some Feng- Sui meanings attached to it.
4. Designer Mirrors: Mirrors are one of the most important accessories that every room of a household must have. Mirror is one such thing that can make you look things before the whole world sees it. It is important for many purposes. Apart from the personal use, it is of great importance for home decoration as well. There are varieties of designs available in mirrors. Besides, if you are creative enough, you can place a mirror at some amazing place. Sun rays reflect from the mirror there and make the room fill with surreal light.
5. Pieces of Art: We all are busy in our offices and works that give us money. Money can give you pleasure in life, but only art can give you the peace of mind. Some people are very sensitive about arts. They spend enough money to get original things. Painting pieces by famous artists are very rare and expensive. But the kind of beauty it gives to your home is incomparable. If you love crafts, then you can also get some unique pieces of those from certain emporiums. These paintings look good on the wall beside the staircase. While the craft pieces look good on the coffee tables.
6. Flower Vases and House-plants: Flower is the best prop to decorate the place you live. There are varieties of flowers around and even in local markets that can give an amazing look to your home. Flower is the most abundant beauty that is very inexpensive. So, put a tall vase filled with long stemmed seasonal flowers at the entrance of your home. This will be very welcoming for the guests. If you have small space, you can create a home garden/indoor garden with suitable plants as well. If you are buying flowers every day, then you have to maintain them on a regular basis as well.
7. Rugs: Nothing feels better than a rug beneath your feet in winter. This is a must accessory for houses in cold places. This not only keeps the house warm, but also gives great look to the floor. Persia, a place near Iran is very famous for its exquisite collection of rugs. If you want class, you need to spend a little more money and get one of those world famous originals. They might cost a little more, but they last forever as well. It is most the drawing rooms that need such beautiful rugs to keep the feet warm and comfortable.
8. Scented Candles: Candles are one of the best accessories for the outer decoration of the home. Candles look subtle yet beautiful to create a tranquil ambiance. You can keep some of the exotic imported candles on the tea table inside your living room. That will make the room feel awesome. If you are having a small get together, light those candles to have a charming atmosphere.
9. A Fireplace around the corner of the living room: This again is an essential home accessory for the people living in wintry countries. But, you can have a miniature or showpiece fireplace inside your home as well. Such a decoration will attract the guest’s attention and will appreciate the choice of decor. When you are having a fireplace, you need to keep the edge and shelf above it decorated. You can keep antic show pieces above the replica or original fireplace.
10. Antic Teapots: When we have guests in house, the first thing that we prefer or ask is to have tea or coffee. If you have designer teapots or coffee jugs, you can prepare the tea or coffee and bring it on the table. This will help you to have a comfortable talk over the tea or coffee in the drawing room with your beloved guest.
Heart makes the home complete. No matter how small or big it is, it has to be something near and dear to you. Above are the best household accessories that turn the house into home with its presence.