Commercial painting services come handy when commercial properties require renovations and re-painting. Commercial properties are of varying kinds, depending on the purpose they suit. Commercial properties meant for leisure include hotels, cafes, restaurants and sports areas. On the other hand, commercial properties meant for retail are shopping malls and retail shops. Commercial buildings ranging from hotels, office buildings, and shopping malls to warehouses and distribution centers, all require commercial painting services at some point.
The type of commercial painting services depends on the type of commercial property, and thus differs accordingly. Here are a few types of commercial properties:
- Office Buildings: This category is inclusive of single tenant properties, small office buildings and high-rise office buildings and everything that falls in between.
- Industrial: This ranges from small professional office buildings to industrial warehouses and distribution centers.
- Retail and Restaurant: This category includes retail shops, shopping malls, single tenant retail buildings, large grocery centers etc.
- Multifamily: These are residential complexes that are above fourplex are considered to be commercial real estates.
- Miscellaneous: These include non-residential properties such as hotels, healthcare, self-storage facilities and so on and so forth.
Tips To Remember Before Opting For Commercial Painting Services:
- Before choosing a contractor, you must take testimonials of his previous works from other clients. You must compare the photos of the properties before and after opting for the said commercial painting services. This will give you a brief idea of whether the contractor is dependable or not.
- A good contractor is confident of his work and the result they deliver in terms of commercial painting services. You must make sure that your contractor offers you a hundred percent guarantee on the commercial painting services he delivers. He should be very sure of the fact that there shall be no issues in respect of their services.
- You should always be sure of the fact that your contractor is insured and accredited. Do not sign up for any commercial painting services that have a contractor without any insurance. Your contractor should also be accredited under specific industry accreditations.
- Check the reputation of contractor before hiring commercial painting services. To do this you can check his social media profiles and make sure that he has a name in his industry. Check that they have good reviews on their works.
- Once you have selected your contractor, ask him to give you a free quote. A free quote will ensure that you have knowledge of all the services that are inclusive and the time it will take to complete the whole project.
Types of Commercial Painting Services
- Condo And Apartment Painting: This is used for single-unit turnover and refurbishment of the existing building. Moreover, these types of commercial painting services help erase signs of wear and tear and restore the beauty and value of the apartment.
- Industrial Painting: Commercial Painting Services for the light industrial purposes is also available. They include painting services for interiors and exteriors that are best suited for maintaining the appearance of the high-traffic and high-wear atmosphere. These range from touch up to minute renovations to full-scale renovations. These come in both office spaces and warehouses and even distribution centers.
- Retail Painting: These are commercial painting services that make the interiors of retail shops and shopping malls extra appealing so that these spaces have a greater client base. Further, these services meet high-wear environment requirements.
- Healthcare Painting: These are commercial painting services that are suited for hospitals and nursing homes. Separate services are found for separate healthcare settings, and they include commercial painting services for walk-in clinics, long-term assisted living facilities, individual or group practice clinics, and outpatient clinics.
- Hospitality Painting: Commercial painting services for hospitality painting include refurbishment and renovations of hotels, restaurants, and cafes. This painting service makes the interior as well as the exterior of the space very appealing and hospitable.
Commercial painting services come in various types depending on the requirement. The basic motto of commercial painting service is to make the interiors comfortable and plush and the exterior of these properties beautiful. The best contractors in the world deliver unbelievably good results making every bit of your investment worth it. If you are in Houston Texas and need commercial painting service, the Houston Texas Painters service can help.