The workout is the only thing that is very important to keep the body in a healthy zone. A person who separates one hour a day for their body is the one who is living the life for a reason. As it is rightly said that the person is not being able to give respect to the body can never do anything in life. When we talk about men the first thing comes in the mind is the lower chest workout. A chest workout is very important for a man to keep the body in its perfect shape. There are many methods to do the chest exercises but after research, it is found out that the best method for chest exercises is the lower chest workout. It helps to keep the belly part healthy enough. Now we will discuss more on the same.
What is the lower body chest workout?
The lower chest muscle workout is also important to strengthen the body. They are very important to strengthen the pectoral muscles. The pectoral muscles are very important to give shape and appearance to the chest. Even the arm movements including flexibility and the rotating are also controlled by the pectoral muscles.
Now we are going to describe a few exercises which are best for a lower chest workout.
1. Incline push-ups are very effective.
- Push-ups are a great way to do the exercise as they help to develop the shape of the chest.
- This exercise could be done with the help of a square box or a stepper.
- Now for stand in front of the bench and put your hands on the two edges of the bench.
- Incline your body towards the bench and take your two legs away from it. It will make a kind of v-shape.
- Now bend your arms downwards and let your body go ahead in a straight motion. In the same way, again stretch your arms and come back to the previous position.
- Perform 8 to 10 reps of this exercise in one set.
- This is the most effective exercise for a chest workout.
2. Decline dumbbell press is very useful.
- Yes, this exercise also helps a lot to let the lower chest be in shape.
- For this exercise, you need one decline bench and two dumbbells. One can replace the two dumbbells with one barbell.
- Now set the decline bench at 45 degrees downwards.
- Place your arms straight inward and keep the back straight.
- Hold off your dumbbells in your hands and start rotating your shoulder apart from your body and let your hands in a straight position. In the same motion let the hands come back.
- Now, place your hands are straight while going upwards keep them in the same position for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Perform 10 to 12 reps of this exercise in one set and repeat the sets.
3. Modified decline dumbbell press:
- In this exercise also one needs two dumbbells and one decline bench to perform the exercise.
- Lie on the bench which is on 45 degrees and keep your back straight.
- Take two of the dumbbells in your hand and start performing the exercise.
- In this exercise, you have no need to rotate the palms and you have to keep the palms facing inward.
- Now push the body away from the decline bench and try to be in the sitting position.
- Now go outwards the decline bench and let your back be straight.
- Hold yourself in the sitting position for 2 to 3 seconds when you come inward.
- Perform 8 to 11 reps in one set of the exercise.
Above mentioned are some of the exercises which would help you perform the lower chest workout effectively. But remember to perform the exercise after getting full guidance from your instructors. As performing the exercise without the instructions of the instructor can lead to any miss happening. Therefore guidance and knowing the proper procedure of doing the exercise is a must. Also, don’t go for heavyweight dumbbells in one go. Always try to hold less weight and simultaneously increase it one by one. We hope that you will enjoy the workout by not following any workout routine. Perform it effectively and efficiently without doing any mistake which eventually leads to providing the best shape to you.