When you plan for a wedding, you have to plan many things from the wedding attires of the bride and groom to the dinner menu to decorations, so many things stay in your mind at the same time. One of the important things among all this is the wedding supplies. You need to source many specialist supplies. For this purpose, you have to do a lot of research. Thankfully, the internet is there to help you. You can search specialist websites, which will serve you with a list of products. There are different supplies available for different wedding themes. Let’s have a look at few basic but essential supplies you require to source for the big day.
- Wedding stationery – Wedding stationery includes invitations, seating arrangement, settings, guestbooks and thank your cards. You have selected a theme or a color pattern for the wedding, then you can attempt to incorporate that into the wedding stationery. It is recommended to order each and everything from a specialist wedding stationery supplier so that you can maintain the continuity. You can add matching favor boxes to wedding supplies which can be used to give small gifts while welcoming the guests at the ceremony.
- Table Decorations – This is one of the most essential wedding supplies. Nowadays, almost all the wedding venues provide table linens and place settings. You have many color options to choose from. You can select the one matching with your wedding theme. You also have an option of hiring an entire table dressing set which includes napkins, seating cards, table confetti etc.
- Decorations – For decorations, you have to check with the reception venue. They can assist you in decorating the room nicely. The decorations should specifically have the banners of the couple names and date. Then there can be streamers and balloons of various colors. Paper lanterns, fairy lights, small decorative bells can also add up to the beauty of the venue. These wedding supplies will definitely enhance the look of the venue as well as the ceremony. It will set up the mood of not only the newly-wedded couple but also the guests.
- Cake boxes – Small boxes which are made up of cardboard are the wedding supplies given to guests to take away the wedding cake with them. You can set a few of them to send the piece of cake to those who couldn’t attend the wedding.
- Gift s- Bride and groom present special gifts to their wedding party to show their gratitude towards them for their efforts in organizing the day. Mothers of bride and groom can be presented with beautiful flower bouquets. The main bridesmaid can also be gifted with a bouquet. Other bridesmaids can be gifted with teddy bears, chocolates or some other things. The men from the party can be presented with cufflinks, beer mugs and a few other things. As usual children from the wedding party can be gifted with chocolates and sweets.
- Champagne – In the reception ceremony, guests toast the bride and groom with champagne or wine. If you think of buying it from the reception venue, then hold on for a second. It can prove to be expensive and you will have a very limited choice. Therefore, ask them, if you are permitted to source it on your own. Most of the venues allow for the same with some corkage fee. You have plenty of options available for one of the most exciting wedding supplies in the market. There are various types of sparkling wines and champagnes and hence, spend some time to search for them and select the one which is suitable to your pocket.
These are a few basic wedding supplies which are essential for each and every wedding. You can also add cake toppings, wedding favors, centerpieces and many other things. After all, it’s your wedding and you have all the rights to make it look perfect.