The cultivator is one of the most used implements of agriculture. Mini tiller cultivator was one of the first tools that man used to control the undergrowth of the land. Our ancestors were aware of the importance of eradicating the herbs that consumed the nutrients of the crop.
Formerly hoes and hoes were used to eliminate weeds and deco pact the surface layer of earth. The cultivator is the mission that he fulfills.
Being a simple agricultural construction implement, one row cultivator performs multiple tasks in the soil of cultivation, these are the most relevant:
- Decompact the soil.
- Control of unwanted vegetation.
- Sponge and aerate the floor.
- Break of clods.
- Preparation of the planting bed
These are the important parts of the power cultivator:
Frame:It is a more or less robust metallic structure, in which the rest of the elements of the implement are tied.
Wheels: In most wheel cultivators, they are used for depth control and in other cases they are also used for transport in the case of larger fordable cultivators.
Arms: They are fastened directly to the frame and at the other end are subject to the work organ. There is a wide range of arms on the market: rigid, flexible, with springs
Rejas: This is the part of the implement that works directly on the ground, is the one that suffers the most wear and needs to change when it deteriorates. The offer of bars in the market is very broad in terms of shapes and grades of steel.
Engagement system: Connect the tractor directly with the agricultural implement, most of the cases hooked by three points.
Rolls and barbed bars: These can be coupled to the growers depending on the work finishes we want to achieve. With them it is possible to crumble even more the clods of earth and leave the ground level.
Types of growers
The range of different field cultivator for sale at fieldking is very wide; there are several factors that determine the shape of these implements:
- The power of the tractor is a very determining feature in what refers to the size of the cultivator.
- Type of soil, for different types of soil offer various offers of growers.
- Different crops, each type of crop require different solutions, because a vineyard is not the same as a wheat crop.
There are many more characteristics that can define a type of cultivator suitable for the work oscillating in widths from 2m to 7m and spacing the arms according to each need.
The weight of the cultivator for sale is also variable depending on size, robustness, arms, springs and on lots of other thing
- Cleaning of the implement, we will avoid excess corrosion and we will be able to see the state of it more easily.
- Revision of loss of screws and nuts, replacement of the same and repartee of the others.
- Change the worn parts such as the bars.
- Check for cracks or breaks in the joints of the frame and hook to the tractor.
- Repair of deformations of the implement.
- Sand and paint when necessary the whole implement.
- Generously grease the mechanical parts if they have them.