A large number of students all across India pursue MBA courses both in Regular mode or Distance mode. Distance MBA is specially designed for the ones who are either working or occupied with something else because of which they can not attend regular classes.
But, how to choose the right specialization in distance MBA?
It is preferably advised to choose the right specialization in distance MBA to complete the course with less difficulty.
How to Choose Right Specialization in Distance MBA?
Well, it goes without saying that you need to acknowledge your area of interest. Since any graduate can pursue a Distance MBA course, so you might not have any idea about the specializations. Hence, check out the details about distance MBA Specialization courses.
Here are some of the ways to choose the right specialization,
- Check the specializations the particular institute offers
- Find out from which specialization most of the students are placed
- Try to do a quick research and learn about the specialization courses
- Ask yourself why do you want to study this course and how is it going to help you in your career
- Talk to some of the old students and try to find out about their experience if possible
Top Distance MBA Specialization
There are many distance MBA specializations available, but not all of them are available in all the colleges. So, before you choose the institute from where you want to do the distance MBA specialization, you must know what courses are available. Here are some of the top distance MBA specializations,
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Management Accounting
- Compensation Management
- Competency Management and Performance Appraisal Training
- Marketing of Services & B2B Offerings
- Portfolio Management and Security Analysis
- Project Planning and Control
- International Human Resource Management and Cross-Cultural Management
Top Distance MBA Colleges in India
Check out the best distance MBA colleges in India:
|Name of College||Fees Structure|
|Annamalai University||INR 26,000|
|Netaji Subhas Open University||INR 24,000|
|IIMT Studies- International Ins||INR 30,000|
|University of Madras||INR 20,000|
|Alagappa University||INR 25,000|
|Tamil Nadu Open University||INR 20,100|
|Prof G Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, Osmania University||INR 15,000|
|Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University, Jubilee Hills||INR 20,150|
|IIM Bangalore||INR 8,80,000|
|IFIM Business School||INR 2,65,000|
|Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology||INR 36,000|
|Venkateshwara Open University||INR 55,000|
What After Distance MBA?
Distance MBA can help certain business people or working executives, or aspiring entrepreneurs achieve their goals as mentioned below:
- MBA Distance Education teaches working or aspiring entrepreneurs about different management concepts unknown to them and helps them in running and managing their business.
- MBA Distance Education programs may help an already working professional to learn and apply management concepts in his/her job function to perform the job better. Thus supporting a student achieve their personal and professional goals.
- MBA distance plays a major role in earning promotions. Distance learning MBA graduates get an ample amount of recognition in their organizations where a management qualification is a prerequisite for promotion.