Project management certification is a course organized by the Project Management Institute in over 200 countries around the world. It trains employees to run, execute, manage, and integrate projects for timely outcome.
People, who are interested in driving their management careers forward, can get certified by the institute, to learn and make a difference in their work life. However, many do not know the procedure which will lead them to gain such expertise. In this article, one can explore how they can become eligible for the course and receive the certification.
Certain training and experience criterion must be fulfilledin order to be eligible for the computer based exam. Here’s a list of what one needs to be able to appear for it:
Four year degree requirements:
- 36 months of project management experience.
- 4500 hours of executing, directing, and heading projects.
- 35 hours of detailed education on the subject.
Also, one must mention whether one has completed one’s higher education, i.e. whether one has a diploma, degree, or other equivalents.
Secondary degree requirements:
- 5 years of experience in project management.
- 7500 hours of experience in directing, heading, and executing projects.
- 35 hours of project management training and education.
These are the list of requirements one needs to be eligible for appearance in the PMI test.
As the criteria suggest, one needs ample training from professional coaches who can give them the necessary experience and education. It is for this reason that most project management aspirants join project management training centres. Take a look at the benefits of joining a project management training centre:
- Professional educators take care of the training and help one in learning how to handle projects.
- Learning to use project management tools likes Microsoft Project.
- Understanding how to divide projects into parts for achievement gratification and deadline delivery.
- Initiating and monitoring projects to render one with the necessary experience required for the examination.
- Helping one check all the criteria boxes in the best way possible.
It is therefore, the best idea for people to get into such professional training courses that will help them gain the edge during their examination. This is how, one can get trained and receive one’s project management certification successfully.
Now, take a look at some of the benefits of learning project management:
- Setting the base project track, updating of progress information & variance tracking as well.
- Project management is a professional course that needs continuous experience to remain valid. Many multinationals take this certification very seriously because of its various holding conditions.
- Claiming 67% greater chance of procuring the employment of your dreams.
With privileges and a learning scope like this, project management certification can definitely be a life changer for an aspirant. If you are too looking to make your professional career accelerate, this type of certification course might just be the thing you need. So, register yourself at a reputed institute.